Press and media relations is a core part of our offering
- We listen to make sure we understand your business
- We develop compelling messages that attract the media and persuade your target audiences
- We look for opportunities to get your message across
- We implement the agreed plan creatively and with high quality
- We measure how effective we have been
Our comprehensive media database of journalists, editors, analysts and finance providers is updated daily and allows us to target exactly the right people with the right message at the right time. Of course, we’re also well equipped with the latest commercial media databases and features lists to keep track of the latest opportunities, and media monitoring tools to track our success.
- Strategy and planning: We’ll work with you to develop effective PR and marketing communications campaigns, ensuring that you achieve your communications and business goals in the short and long term.
- Press materials: Make it easy for the media to get the essential facts, using key people biogs, images, faq sheets, case studies, sound bites and more.
- Feature articles: We’ll pitch ideas for features which position you as sector leaders and encourage further enquiry.
- Opinion pieces: Can be ideal for encouraging debate about your key topics, even in the absence of hard news.
- Press releases: Our releases are written in a style that suits the target publication, not with a ‘cookie cutter’ approach. They get attention and are often used without further edits.
- Press office: We’ll provide the response service for media enquiries (often at all hours!) and work with you on the ones you wish to get involved with.
- Facilities events: From press tours to hosted conferences and company parties, we’ll make sure you are seen in the best light.
- Awards: We have an amazing track record of achieving award wins for clients and the great publicity that goes with it.